How big should a clown be for high flow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well, I think she likes him :)

PICT0007-5_zps67bf2d20.jpg
awesome! 1smile1
 
Thanks Marvin. I'm loving the extreme miss bar mixed with the extreme over abundance of bars. Thanks for recommending the black snow flake.
 
Thanks Marvin. I'm loving the extreme miss bar mixed with the extreme over abundance of bars. Thanks for recommending the black snow flake.
very welcome man. Black SnowFlakes or Phantoms are awesome clowns. probably my favorites next to the Picasso's. :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new