How big should a sump be for an AIO?

grrrrhh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
9
Location
Philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my first time owning an aio. I got a cube 12g custom made and the sump seems to be too big. Upon measuring, the sump takes 4g out of the 12. Is this okay?
 
what return pump do you use for that 15g?
I use a little pump from IOAOI. They had a trial thread for the pump so I ultimately got it for free. It does a good job but I run it on full speed, so ultimately it’s as small as I would want use. It’s still decently bigger than the pump that was free with the tank.
Amazon product ASIN B09P2XLRPL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new