How cool is that?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoas

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just take this picture i think its so cool . What do you guys think?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 179
Unfortunately not yet. The clam is wedged against the rock and glass so its jard to get a good pic and I want to wait until its fully encrusted because then it will looks insane!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new