How did I just now find this?

l0MYDEPLWRWbJoRuU.gif

Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello all ended up here during the cherry corals live sale. My 1st live sale didn’t even know that was a thing until this past weekend. Picked up a box of great corals.
I have a 25 lagoon I really like Euphyllia corals hammers frogs torches. Just picked up my 1st Zoa about a month ago now have 4 haha.
Got my 1st acan during the live sale

I have a couple of good LFS near me. I’m in Charlotte NC

glad to be part of the forums & getting to know some people on here. Oh also just found the buy sale trade side of the forum so down that rabbit hole I go!


Happy reefing everyone!

07C701E2-843D-44D7-94E1-6ADF4E4179FC.jpeg
Welcome aboard r2r brother, I also found this site by mistake. I googled seahorse chat because I’m all about seahorses and it lead me here,, so happy I discovered this place hope you get lots out of this website,, I know I did
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new