How did I just now find this?

l0MYDEPLWRWbJoRuU.gif

Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello all ended up here during the cherry corals live sale. My 1st live sale didn’t even know that was a thing until this past weekend. Picked up a box of great corals.
I have a 25 lagoon I really like Euphyllia corals hammers frogs torches. Just picked up my 1st Zoa about a month ago now have 4 haha.
Got my 1st acan during the live sale

I have a couple of good LFS near me. I’m in Charlotte NC

glad to be part of the forums & getting to know some people on here. Oh also just found the buy sale trade side of the forum so down that rabbit hole I go!


Happy reefing everyone!

07C701E2-843D-44D7-94E1-6ADF4E4179FC.jpeg
Welcome aboard r2r brother, I also found this site by mistake. I googled seahorse chat because I’m all about seahorses and it lead me here,, so happy I discovered this place hope you get lots out of this website,, I know I did
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new