How did reef2reef start?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Rev and everyone else who makes this happen, Thanks. I've checked out a few other forums, but this is the one I call home for my reef info.
 
Rev and everyone else who makes this happen, Thanks. I've checked out a few other forums, but this is the one I call home for my reef info.

Thank you so very much from all of the R2R Team!
 
I found this thread cause I was curious to know when too! I just about a month old when R2R was set up :flushed-face:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new