How do I configure my Trident NP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vanguard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vanguard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2023
Messages
261
Reaction score
215
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read most of the threads on this but everybody else's NP seems to be accurate.

On the OG trident when you click "perform calibration" the UI updates with a place to enter numbers, like this.
1718588219109.png


However, on the NP when you click "perform calibration" that doesn't happen, it looks like this:

1718588270628.png


How do I calibrate this thing?
 
I've read most of the threads on this but everybody else's NP seems to be accurate.

On the OG trident when you click "perform calibration" the UI updates with a place to enter numbers, like this.
1718588219109.png


However, on the NP when you click "perform calibration" that doesn't happen, it looks like this:

1718588270628.png


How do I calibrate this thing?

The NP has pre-set calibration numbers. No need to enter values. Calibration will typically be done 48 to 72 hours after installation or reagent change.
 
Spoke to Neptune, calibration tab will soon be changed in an update. Those with p04 readings stuck at 0.04-0.05 every other test — supposed to be an update…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new