How do I delete a mp 40 and add a mp 60?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kac0143
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kac0143

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
503
Reaction score
47
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I've gone from a Vortech mp 40 to a mp 60. How do I delete the mp 40 and add the mp60? Thanks
 
Delete it on what? Do you have it running with another MP or are you talking about an apex or controller?
 
Im not sure if you just want to rename it or ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new