How do I get sufficient privileges to reply?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elderberry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to the forum!

There may be a minimum amount of post you need. Hopefully someone that knows 100% the answer can give you more information.

Can you not hit reply button or can't respond at the bottom to a thread?
 
New here, trying to get the lay of the land.
I believe its 12 SIGNIFICANT posts which are conversations, not just "Hi or " I agree" as examples
 
Here's what I see at the bottom of the thread.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (813).png
    Screenshot (813).png
    10.5 KB · Views: 45
Did you send me the required entry fee? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Are you working on a phone or computer?
 
I know we require 20 meaningful posts before you are allowed to post in the marketplace. I had no clue there was a requirement for replying to people.
 
I know we require 20 meaningful posts before you are allowed to post in the marketplace. I had no clue there was a requirement for replying to people.
There can't be, otherwise no one could ever get to 20 meaningful posts.

They have started 2 threads, so I think you are correct about what the OP is trying to access?
 
There is also a 'page' icon at the far right of the top bar (a piece of paper with a magnifying glass). If you hit that, you cannot add to the text field. It may be that you accidently hit that and it wouldn't allow you to type.
 

This is posted in the Similar Thread at the bottom of this page by the OP​

​


Elderberry
​

New Member​


JoinedSep 4, 2024Messages4Reaction score20LocationLas Vegas
Rating - 0%
0 0 0
I used to be able to reply to "Market posts" just fine, but now I'm getting the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" message...
Wondering this as well.
 
@Jay Hemdal Do you know if this is an admin thing or how many post?

Also Kris you have 14000 messages/post lol I am sure people hit 20.
 
If no one answers I am going to reefapalooza tomorrow and will ask the booth there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new