how do i post in the supporting members for sale thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is closed down, I would just most in the normal for sale thread so more people can see it.
 
okay I just wanted to give supporting members a chance at a cheaper price. Is it going to open back up?
 
My understanding (assuming it has not changed) is that you need 50 posts or so and then depending on the quality of the posts and some somewhat arbitrary time elapse, you're granted access. I could be wrong but that's what I recall. I quickly had 50 posts but it took a week or more to activate my access to them.

This is done to prevent spam and shady business
 
lol well he has 447 so I think he meets the 50 post requirement, I do not think anyone used it. In all the time that I have been a supporting member I have never posted in it and I can not recall if I ever saw anyone post in it. [HASHTAG]#mods[/HASHTAG] would know better than I.
 
I wanted to boost the supporting members on this site. Hopefully we could get more supporting members when they hear about the deals on for supporters.

Can you please open it? [HASHTAG]#mods[/HASHTAG]
 
lol well he has 447 so I think he meets the 50 post requirement, I do not think anyone used it. In all the time that I have been a supporting member I have never posted in it and I can not recall if I ever saw anyone post in it. [HASHTAG]#mods[/HASHTAG] would know better than I.
Shep.... Okay???

Lol kidding slight overlooked detail hahahaha
 
I'm going to close this thread. @Touring You will be getting a PM from either myself or another mod later today.
 
Also you can't post in the supporting area because you filed a chargeback on paypal for your supporting fees. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new