How do I put together a simpsystem

bkennedy86

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
okc
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a 75 gallon aquarium and have live rock in it I have a cascade 1000 canister people tell me I need to get a sump system I have two cabinets on each side I can get the measurements can somebody help me build this thing
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new