HOW DO I TREAT POPEYE!?!??!??!?!?

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignoring food is off (though my clown also ignored bloodworms, and is a pig with everything else), the side swimming is honestly just what they do.

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignoring food is off (though my clown also ignored bloodworms, and is a pig with everything else), the side swimming is honestly just what they do.
Funny little guys. I know some people hate them. Even you I think had a rough go when your female turned evil. But eating is weird. I only feed lrs but I would bet money I could drop a potato in their and they would likely eat it lol.

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny little guys. I know some people hate them. Even you I think had a rough go when your female turned evil. But eating is weird. I only feed lrs but I would bet money I could drop a potato in their and they would likely eat it lol.
Sounds like my cichlids…whatever hits the water is food!
Yeah, sucks that mine went to the dark side. On a 2 kill streak now, luckily my royal gramma actually fights back (and knows when to hide). I like to think of the black clowns as the symbiote suit versions of regular clowns. More aggressive…or maybe I’m still on a No Way Home high lol
I’m thinking that between genetics and tank size, she just snapped on me. I’m starting to consider upgrading. Maybe that will do it.
all i have rn is omega one marine flakes, any suggestions for treats? like brine shrimp possibly?
All my fish love frozen mysis. Brine is also a beloved treat…like sea potato chips!

OP
OP
Unitylover

Unitylover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games
Here We Go Dragon GIF by CBC

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there is no good way to remain completely ich free without qt. Most of the medicines that are reef safe aren’t that effective, assuming you eventually wanted coral and inverts in the tank. If you have absolutely no plans for coral or inverts, copper can work.

OP
OP
Unitylover

Unitylover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are there any medicines that actually kill ick? bc im pretty sure you can just water change the heck out of the tank and you should be able to have corals and inverts in the future

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back