- Joined
- Jul 18, 2020
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 82
- Location
- California
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Hello,
One of my oldest tankmates, a clownfish, got popeye and it seemed to have gotten better but he still blind. He cannot eat unless I stick the cube in front of his face for him to take a bite. It used to be really inflated but it has gone down and is just cloudy now. I did do 4 days of Fritz Maracyn.
One of my oldest tankmates, a clownfish, got popeye and it seemed to have gotten better but he still blind. He cannot eat unless I stick the cube in front of his face for him to take a bite. It used to be really inflated but it has gone down and is just cloudy now. I did do 4 days of Fritz Maracyn.
