How do i turn off these messages?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lingwendil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingwendil

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
534
Reaction score
447
Location
Antioch, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep receiving occasional sale and announcements, even though I am opted out of them, in fact I am opted out of every user group.
Screenshot_20240406_111542_Chrome.jpg



Screenshot_20240406_111606_Chrome.jpg


How do I fix this?
 
You need to join the group to opt out of that particular offering. Since they still say join user group, you are not opted out.
 
Same. It always comes back.
If you opt out you will not get them. You were not opted out as pointed out by the other member. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new