How do people get crystal clear water

  • Thread starter Thread starter John08007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Filter socks, carbon, UV, water change, clean the glass of all algae, eliminate background lighting around the tank. I like to add a layer of filter floss into my sump a day before pictures as well. Usually the day of a water change.
 
I converted a clear whole house filter to a DE filtration system. Filters down to. 05 micron. I feed heavy so clean every 2 weeks. 2 of 32 and counting

Very interesting. Do you mind showing your setup and describing it more?
 
Very cool. Do you have a link to the video?
Wow, i picked up one of the marineland polishing filters, added the de and put it in my tank. I love to blow off the rocks and see.it all.get sucked up by it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new