How do we buy coral??

Welcome to R2R
With cash, debit, credit or paypal lol
ZomboMeme 23022021131910.jpg
 
How do I buy coral??
Local fish shops
local fish clubs
If we get lucky, many clubs in all states have coral swap meets
Mail order (see our vendor list)
weekly auctions ( there are 2 active today on R2R)
 
welcome30.gif
 
Mostly in secret.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new