How do you DOSE?

How do you dose?


  • Total voters
    33
That is about as cost effective as it gets. Has it been working well for you?

I have no complaints...been doing it forever....I'll guess, 15 years. Cost less than five bucks a year to dose a 90 gallons DT. I use Preston Driveway Heat/SWI Winter Heat for the calcium and Arm & Hammer Baking Soda from Sam's Club for the Alk part. Corals grow like weeds.

I talk about it here in this thread:

How Much Two Part Do I Need?​

 
I have no complaints...been doing it forever....I'll guess, 15 years. Cost less than five bucks a year to dose a 90 gallons DT. I use Preston Driveway Heat/SWI Winter Heat for the calcium and Arm & Hammer Baking Soda from Sam's Club for the Alk part. Corals grow like weeds.

I talk about it here in this thread:

How Much Two Part Do I Need?​

That was an awesome read. Thanks for linking it and taking the time to put all of that info together in one place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new