How do you introduce a new clownfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter leilani908
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know yours were and is young. I just did not want to leave that info half baked
I understand haha. Thank you!
if not take your time ,find one ,more time than money lol, any trouble getting one ,let me know i can hook you up with a breeder i know he will ship you one very reasonable
Can you send me the breeders info anyway. In case I can't find one? Thank you!

Also. My clown has been swimming along the wall of the filter. I can't tell if he's trying to attack his own reflection or not.
 
hi yes little while , he is lost without mate
 
booyah reef clowns just google excellent stock great guy tell him fishguy sent you good luck
 
yes is still around call the number
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new