How do you tell if it alive or dead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saleen385
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saleen385

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a few things from live aquaria, the delivery got delayed from a Friday delivery to Monday. Needless to say everything is dead except that the anemone I can't tell.



Thanks,
Jim
 
didn't smell at all it closed than opened back up. acclimated it for an hour + so it's in the tank now. I'll keep an eye on it.
 
I had an order from them get held up as well. It was only CUC stuff, but everything survived except 3 hermits. If you haven't called them already, do. Their customer service is excellent!!
 
well the nem didn't make it.

I had an order from them get held up as well. It was only CUC stuff, but everything survived except 3 hermits. If you haven't called them already, do. Their customer service is excellent!!
their customer service is great gave me a full refund even on the shipping.

Jim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new