How does my frogspawn look?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrcoffee2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
37
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1386891671.268930.jpg
 
Thanks I accidentally blew off one of its fluorescent ends with a turkey baster yesterday. Looks like it bounced back.

Question: How will I know if it grows at all?
 
Better than mine I started gfo and this happened hope it comes back
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386892470.013016.jpg

Was like this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386892516.423216.jpg
 
I feed mine a lil coral frenzy 3x a week.

Out of curiosity what do you gain from gfo?
 
0 phosphates I just started to fast my hammer and torch are better now frogspawn still not happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new