Dec 12, 2013 #1 mrcoffee2 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2013 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 37 Location Vermont Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Dec 12, 2013 #2 twistedfinn967 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 17, 2013 Messages 501 Reaction score 175 Location N.E. Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice, how many heads?
Dec 12, 2013 #3 mike007 5000 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Rest In Peace Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 7,216 Reaction score 400 Location WEST TEXAS Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looking good.
Dec 12, 2013 #4 OP OP mrcoffee2 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2013 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 37 Location Vermont Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks I accidentally blew off one of its fluorescent ends with a turkey baster yesterday. Looks like it bounced back. Question: How will I know if it grows at all?
Thanks I accidentally blew off one of its fluorescent ends with a turkey baster yesterday. Looks like it bounced back. Question: How will I know if it grows at all?
Dec 12, 2013 #5 mtnrunner Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 318 Reaction score 112 Location Charleston, WV Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They slowly grow, you will just start noticing it's bigger.
Dec 12, 2013 #6 Dmmz Valuable Member View Badges Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 2,000 Reaction score 5,205 Location Lake Wales What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Better than mine I started gfo and this happened hope it comes back Was like this
Dec 12, 2013 #7 OP OP mrcoffee2 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2013 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 37 Location Vermont Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wow dmmz I hope it comes back
Dec 12, 2013 #8 OP OP mrcoffee2 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Nov 6, 2013 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 37 Location Vermont Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I feed mine a lil coral frenzy 3x a week. Out of curiosity what do you gain from gfo?
Dec 12, 2013 #9 Dmmz Valuable Member View Badges Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 2,000 Reaction score 5,205 Location Lake Wales What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 0 phosphates I just started to fast my hammer and torch are better now frogspawn still not happy