How does this cheap orange lens work

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baylott224
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baylott224

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
441
Reaction score
301
Location
Newbury park, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow color difference is night and day how does this thing work

0eada292-2075-4b6d-ae78-286a43231f8e.jpg
fd4591f6-4e4e-4f3c-9cc8-1c64e68a2e6b.jpg
3ea3e62b-4831-453d-968f-ed49b4c31096.jpg
f2780b49-51a8-4444-a6de-42fa1484af25.jpg
 
Oh ok.is there a more expensive one I can attach to my phone or something I have a s26ultra.that was just the one that came with the flipper magnifying glass thing someone gave me.
 
I use this one, works great!
https://a.co/d/01SJYlNe

No editing. Just iPhone in regular camera mode and the clip on lens from that kit (orange + yellow combined)

IMG_3043.jpeg
IMG_0942.jpeg
IMG_0938.jpeg



I have the larger flipper lens that you show, and it works, but it’s not as good as the one I posted. It’s a lighter orange with less filtering capabilities.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new