How fast did you stock/plan majority of your fish?

NancyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously it’s suggested to go slow, but then there is planning batches of QT, and also fish that can become territorial.

Just curious how quickly you filled more than half of your stock list? Orginally I figured we’d just get a fish when we see one and plop it in - but this hobby seems against impulsive pleasure.

I’m struggling with the thought of planning it out though. If other fish mature and we get baby fish again, maybe a risk? Even the clowns, the longer they’re maturing in the tank by themselves, won’t they become more territorial of bigger spaces once you try to introduce new fish?

Currently a 65g with only 2 clowns. Planning at least a wrasse & Midas blenny - unsure the rest + coral

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a fly by the seat of my pants person. I had a general idea of the fish I wanted, but if I saw one in a store I researched it in the store and decided if it would work then, or if I should wait and add it another time

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back