Welcome

Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. New to saltwater. Have had freshwater tanks for about 20 years but was always scared of how hard I had heard a saltwater tank was. Decided to make the plunge and try it out. Started with a 5gallon Evo tank on the end table in the living room and have been bit by the bug....ordered a bigger tank.... Am loving the experience so far.
Welcome to R2R
Easier than you may think
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. New to saltwater. Have had freshwater tanks for about 20 years but was always scared of how hard I had heard a saltwater tank was. Decided to make the plunge and try it out. Started with a 5gallon Evo tank on the end table in the living room and have been bit by the bug....ordered a bigger tank.... Am loving the experience so far.

Welcome! Glad you joined & Congrats on being bitten so hard 2nd tank in your future!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). They'll be your posts so entirely up to you, but maybe even do two threads - one for current tank and one for bigger tank on order.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back