How Hot Is The Temperature Where You Live?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tetra1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
99 degrees at 9PM in Knoxville and our A/C went out today

I feel for you, I have a small wall unit air conditioner in my apartment and the coolest I have been able to keep my place at is about 82. It hasn't been cooling down much at night either so it has been hard trying to get the apartment cooled down during the night.
 
Hit the record today in Chatt town!! 107
 
What is funny or not so funny is a few months ago was talking with a coworker. They have a friend that works with the military in forecasting the weather and they were saying this is going to be one of the hottest summers that we have had in awhile. So far it has been proving to be true, trying to be thankful for the heat since the winters here can get pretty cold. Just wish I could get some sleep with out tossing and turning and sweating during the night.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new