How is this anemone doing?

TheHunterYall

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
92
Reaction score
82
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems happy but I don’t really know, I have had for over a year. Does close up every other night. It was sold to me as a green bubble tip from LFS, never saw any bubbles.
032845BF-A961-4633-AB3C-1DB7EC6E7B7A.jpeg
 
You would like to see more extension from the tentacles, but if it's looked like that for over a year, then it's probably ok.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new