How is Your Tank Doing?

I have no fish in tank, I'm at week 3 of 6 weeks of fallow period for brook. I'm enjoying corals right now and buying some new.

I had terrible dino outbreak 10 days ago and I did 4 days black out and so far it looks good. I am adding some amonia every few days so I maintain nitrates 5-10ppm.

I see only 1 rock has small bubbles on it, looks like tiny dinos, so I'm planing to take out that rock and put it in dark, in plastic bucket with saltwater in for 4-5 days.

Overal I'm happy with tank but can't wait to add some clowns.
Sorry about the dino outbreak, but glad the tank is doing better!!!
 
I'm still about 3 weeks out from my tank arriving :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

PXL_20230415_135334349.MP.jpg
 
Bumping this! I want to check in and see how everyone's tanks are doing!
 
Now that I'm in my 150 from the 75, lost a couple growing frags to ivermectin dosing for spionid worms. The rest of my colonies were receding bad. I just kept the flow on, dimmed the lights a bit and didn't do anything else. After a couple weeks the receding stopped and my red planet and a couple other pieces started to show growth. My alk dipped to 6dkh, cal 390, ni3 up to 10ish(normal is 0) po4 up to 0.4

This past week I fixed the alk and cal. No3 down to 4ppm and po4 down to 0.25, tank is on the right trend. I do have cyano patches and diatoms coming in. I think I need to play with my flow and should be good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new