How long after split should I wait to feed anemone

LxHowler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
332
Reaction score
269
Location
Midlands, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I had my first anemone split and was wondering how long I should wait before I start feeding it. The anemone has never been fed in the tank before as it was new but I normally feed my others twice a week which is what I plan on doing with this one. But now it has split how long should I wait before I start feeding it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new