How long does it take for dead rock to support nitrification?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobertK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I can't tell for sure from your posts but it sounds like you are purchasing your fresh and salt water from the LFS? If so I would strongly encourage you to purchase a good quality RO/DI unit and a couple of storage tanks for fresh and salt water. I can't imagine running a 120 gallon tank without that!
Yes, you are correct I am purchasing my water from the local fish stores
 
I can't tell for sure from your posts but it sounds like you are purchasing your fresh and salt water from the LFS? If so I would strongly encourage you to purchase a good quality RO/DI unit and a couple of storage tanks for fresh and salt water. I can't imagine running a 120 gallon tank without that!
I just read about a Ro/Di system. It seems like it could save me a lot o f money. I have purchased 30 gallons of Freshwater today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new