Crabs McJones
Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Reef Squad Leader
Partner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Reef Tank 365 Boss
Wisco Reefers
My Aquarium Showcase
With new members joining us every day, I'm curious to know, other than @revhtree (sorry bud) who has been here the longest and is still active?
I've been here since 2017, took a short sabbatical from 21 to 24, was still active once and a while, but came back in full force around November.
So, how long have you enjoyed using R2R?
I've been here since 2017, took a short sabbatical from 21 to 24, was still active once and a while, but came back in full force around November.
So, how long have you enjoyed using R2R?