How loud is your tank?

This is my first tank-sump setup, so I’m pretty satisfied with how it’s turned out.
 
Sitting around 35db

Basement sump FTW! All I hear is the very slight sound of water sometimes in the overflow or the MP40 in nutrient export mode when I sit to close
 

Attachments

  • 4758514C-EC61-4364-AF3B-86279B7F07B7.png
    4758514C-EC61-4364-AF3B-86279B7F07B7.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 66
I can hear the skimmer bubbles if I sit next to it, no cabinet on my sump. My freshwater 5gal planted tank makes more noise.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new