How many clowns in a 135 cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter chuckfu5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chuckfu5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
418
Reaction score
221
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning on a total of six. Four ultra phantoms and two frostbites. Is this doable like the clown Harem on BRS or should I not do it?

Other tank mates will be a couple smaller tangs and then some other peaceful fish.

I was planning on a large carpet anemone for them.

Let me know your thoughts!
 
Adam from Mike high reef has 5 iirc that has a clam hosting them. A couple of them are spawning as well. It's always a gamble. I have three for about 7 month now. Foot print of the tank will be of concern.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new