How many clowns? Yes that again!

I was wanting to get a mixed clownfish tank out of my 180. Pair of Ocellaris, pair of Black and White Ocellaris & pair of Wyomings. Never did it because of the tale of the tales.
 
AGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I have been wanting this for a while and I need to pull the trigger! :)
after finding out that there was a few more clownfish breeders within an hour from me, I'm seriously also re doing the 110g and doing this. we'll see. ;)

let us know what you decide to do. should be a fun project. :)
 
I saw a small display like this at a public aquarium, must have been 50 clown in a fairly small tank, it might have been 50g. There were literally a swarm, all in one anemone. I don't think any were larger than 1.5". It was awesome.
 
I saw a small display like this at a public aquarium, must have been 50 clown in a fairly small tank, it might have been 50g. There were literally a swarm, all in one anemone. I don't think any were larger than 1.5". It was awesome.
you know. I also wondered about those tanks at the aquariums at the zoos and other attractions. but even for the public aquarium, I think the 50g tank with 50 clowns is even too much. maybe a local breeder donated them.
 
I'd do it if I was into clowns that much..... I have a pair of occy's been paired for over a year, happy, host my magfloat and nothing else..... added a 10yr old cinnamon clown and have had 0 issues (was given to me from my lfs after a newb who's water was beyond sketchy brought it in). I've had the cinnamon now for about 5-6 months.

Also i had a friend who added a juvi occy after he had an established pair of occy's and did fine for over 2 yrs before he left the hobby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new