How many reefers in Florida?

Awesome to see more Naples/SWFL reefers coming about. Wish we had easier way to connect and chat, like a group or such
 
There is a FB page and an online forum/website for the SWFMAS. This club used to be super active a few years ago, but it isn't doing nearly as much as it once did.

Maybe it's time to start a SWF club here at R2R? Would anybody be interested? Even if we just start a thread that others can join in on?

About me:
I'm a Reef Squad member here at R2R
I've been in the hobby for 25 years
I've had up to 600g of saltwater in my house at one time (2 systems)
Recently I downsized a lot and almost quit the hobby
Now I've decided to build my own 40g aio (All In One) tank
I do a lot of local collecting, mostly snorkeling in the Keys 2-4 times a year
I also do collecting in the Bunche Beach estuary area and even on Sanibel beach walks
 
There is a FB page and an online forum/website for the SWFMAS. This club used to be super active a few years ago, but it isn't doing nearly as much as it once did.
Maybe it's time to start a SWF club here at R2R? Would anybody be interested? Even if we just start a thread that others can join in on?

About me:
I'm a Reef Squad member here at R2R
I've been in the hobby for 25 years
I've had up to 600g of saltwater in my house at one time (2 systems)
Recently I downsized a lot and almost quit the hobby
Now I've decided to build my own 40g aio (All In One) tank
I do a lot of local collecting, mostly snorkeling in the Keys 2-4 times a year
I also do collecting in the Bunche Beach estuary area and even on Sanibel beach walks
Glad to hear you’re staying in the Hobby, saw you giving stuff away on SWFMAS a couple months ago. I ended up buying a par meter so won’t have to borrow yours anymore. I’d be interested in a local group.
 
There is a FB page and an online forum/website for the SWFMAS. This club used to be super active a few years ago, but it isn't doing nearly as much as it once did.

Maybe it's time to start a SWF club here at R2R? Would anybody be interested? Even if we just start a thread that others can join in on?

About me:
I'm a Reef Squad member here at R2R
I've been in the hobby for 25 years
I've had up to 600g of saltwater in my house at one time (2 systems)
Recently I downsized a lot and almost quit the hobby
Now I've decided to build my own 40g aio (All In One) tank
I do a lot of local collecting, mostly snorkeling in the Keys 2-4 times a year
I also do collecting in the Bunche Beach estuary area and even on Sanibel beach walks

There is a FB page and an online forum/website for the SWFMAS. This club used to be super active a few years ago, but it isn't doing nearly as much as it once did.

Glad to hear you’re staying in the Hobby, saw you giving stuff away on SWFMAS a couple months ago. I ended up buying a par meter so won’t have to borrow yours anymore. I’d be interested in a local group.
+1 I would also be interested in a group. I moved to Naples two months ago so would be nice.
 
There is a FB page and an online forum/website for the SWFMAS. This club used to be super active a few years ago, but it isn't doing nearly as much as it once did.

Maybe it's time to start a SWF club here at R2R? Would anybody be interested? Even if we just start a thread that others can join in on?

About me:
I'm a Reef Squad member here at R2R
I've been in the hobby for 25 years
I've had up to 600g of saltwater in my house at one time (2 systems)
Recently I downsized a lot and almost quit the hobby
Now I've decided to build my own 40g aio (All In One) tank
I do a lot of local collecting, mostly snorkeling in the Keys 2-4 times a year
I also do collecting in the Bunche Beach estuary area and even on Sanibel beach walks
Interested
 
There is a FB page and an online forum/website for the SWFMAS. This club used to be super active a few years ago, but it isn't doing nearly as much as it once did.

Maybe it's time to start a SWF club here at R2R? Would anybody be interested? Even if we just start a thread that others can join in on?

About me:
I'm a Reef Squad member here at R2R
I've been in the hobby for 25 years
I've had up to 600g of saltwater in my house at one time (2 systems)
Recently I downsized a lot and almost quit the hobby
Now I've decided to build my own 40g aio (All In One) tank
I do a lot of local collecting, mostly snorkeling in the Keys 2-4 times a year
I also do collecting in the Bunche Beach estuary area and even on Sanibel beach walks
I'd be interested! I am in Cape Coral 6 months out to the year
 
So what’s the next step here lol????? I know some others that would like to be a part of it, not sure they are on here but know them from buying/selling frags.
They'll review interest and take it from there
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new