How many shrimps do you have???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishy212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Check out anemone shrimp! I have a sexy and peacock (second peacock disappeared) and they’re great!
 
I have 2 skunks that breed about once a month each, a fire shrimp, 2 peppermints and a anemone shrimp in my 120gal. No issues. Fire shrimp and zebra moray are best buds on the left side if my thank, and the skunks on the right. Peppermints always hide, and anemone shrimp stay in his GBTA's.
 
Other shrimp you could look at is a Pederson's anemone shrimp. Think cleaner shrimp, so fun to watch. Had one in my 90 gal.
 
110 I have two peppermints and two fire shrimp. No problems. Also house quite a few hermits.
 
My tank is a 90 gal (75 gal style just taller) and I have 4 cleaner shrimp. I thought they cleaned the tank when I bought them 5 months ago. They get along well but if I could i might switch to a fire shrimp. But I like my little group.
 
Dont have them anymore, but I had a tiger pistol, harlequin pair, skunk cleaner, and fire blood all together without any ill behavior in a 125g.

tiger pistols are nice, they're good sand sifters, don't bother anything (but plate corals, ugh), and the snap they make usually to call a mate you only hear once every other day maybe. There's a few bad pistols out there but majority of the goby ones really don't care about inhabitants unless they're afraid of them. I had him for 6 years.

Fire and cleaner both stuck opposite sides, at one point i forgot i even had a fire shrimp it liked to vanish for months before reappearing sometimes.

Harlequins mostly chilled in the same cave as the skunk cleaner.

I would never house a CBS with them though, they get large, territorial, and they're opportunist as cleaners which kinda baits your weaker fish into their claws.
 
1 candy cane paitol
3 sexy shrimp
1 blue bodied coral banded
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new