How many zoa polyps does it take?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,847
Reaction score
122,425
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The other thread was fun, let's do it again!

1784038419733.png
 
Definitely 13 or 14. None other's. People love to sell zoanthids with 3 or 4 polyps, but that's just way too small for frags.
 
Definitely 13 or 14. None other's. People love to sell zoanthids with 3 or 4 polyps, but that's just way too small for frags.
I sell mine usually with between 15 and 25....
 
The other thread was fun, let's do it again!

1784038419733.png
14 is a small colony. Definitely starting to get there though... The last "frag" I sold was about that size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new