how much do you spend on your frags?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jelly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

what is everyone spending on there coral frags?


  • Total voters
    108
Omg you guys paying over a 100 are out of your mind an are the reason people think they can charge so much I could never imagine paying a 1000 + for a frag maybe a huge colony but I guess that's the reason I still don't have a watermelon chalice cause I just can't see myself gong broke for a frag even tho I love it
 
The most I've spend was $100 for 10 polyps of tubbs blue in one shot. But per polyp, I spent $25 for purple deaths or the nuclear green per polyp. So I only got one and grew it. :)

where were you a month ago lol! I couldn't sell a 300+ polyp colony of Tubbs for $300! had to break it into 60-80 polyp frags and sell then for $50 to get people to bite :D
 
It would be a lot easier with a "select all" button :)

CJ
 
The most that I can remember is around $200 but that is a frag pack of around 30 to 35 SPS and zoa combo. For a singe piece around the $50 mark for a 2 inch purple monster. I always try to swap if possible this is always better for everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new