how much is to much Aqua forest 1+ 2+ 3+

Jason Jordan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
96
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
this has been m go to place when i have an issue. everybody has been great sooooo im back once again looking for some kind advice please.

I have a waterbox 90 or 100 gal (i forget) fairly stocked mixed reef. mostly acros and torches.

I recently switched, or trying to switch from triton to Aqua forest 1+ 2+ 3+

Problem is i cant seem to raise the alkalinity. I started around 25ml per day like it suggested and now im up to 100ml per day and the alk is steady stuck at 6.4.
how much does everybody else dose? i even bought new Hannah alkalinity regent to be sure and its still testing the same.

Am i dosing to much and something else is wrong or should i keep raising the daily dose?

thank you to anybody greatly that can chime in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new