How much is too much? Fish Tanks

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
573
Reaction score
529
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At what point have you reached your limit in keeping aquariums. For me I have around 15 (not all saltwater) and I think I have reached my limit as far as maintenance and upkeep goes. Working from home definitely helps this as I have caught leaks and fish jumps when they happen. I'm curious as to what other peoples limits are. I know some people online have over 100 but those are usually for sale purposes and not just for personal keeping.
 
I have 4: 40b, 15g, and 2 4.8g all of which are AIOs. I’m about to upgrade my daughter from one of the 4.8g into another 15g cube. And that will be my limit due to space and available time/energy for maintenance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new