How much is too much? Fish Tanks

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
529
Reaction score
479
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At what point have you reached your limit in keeping aquariums. For me I have around 15 (not all saltwater) and I think I have reached my limit as far as maintenance and upkeep goes. Working from home definitely helps this as I have caught leaks and fish jumps when they happen. I'm curious as to what other peoples limits are. I know some people online have over 100 but those are usually for sale purposes and not just for personal keeping.
 
I have 4: 40b, 15g, and 2 4.8g all of which are AIOs. I’m about to upgrade my daughter from one of the 4.8g into another 15g cube. And that will be my limit due to space and available time/energy for maintenance.
 
No limit. I have six tanks, three displays and three frag tanks. I also run business from home part time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new