How much is too much? Fish Tanks

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
608
Reaction score
559
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At what point have you reached your limit in keeping aquariums. For me I have around 15 (not all saltwater) and I think I have reached my limit as far as maintenance and upkeep goes. Working from home definitely helps this as I have caught leaks and fish jumps when they happen. I'm curious as to what other peoples limits are. I know some people online have over 100 but those are usually for sale purposes and not just for personal keeping.
 
I have 4: 40b, 15g, and 2 4.8g all of which are AIOs. I’m about to upgrade my daughter from one of the 4.8g into another 15g cube. And that will be my limit due to space and available time/energy for maintenance.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new