How much should I feed

Snoochii

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys so I have a 34g tank with 2 clowns and have recently purchased 3 chromis. I have a torch coral and duncans coral.

Just wondering how much i should be feed and how regular?

Before I had the chromis I was feeding the clowns twice a day pellets in the morning and mysis at night. But now ive got the chromis it seems like they could eat non stop 🤣 so im not sure about how much to feed?

Sorry for what may seem like a beginner question ive only been in the hobby for about 3 months.

Also I don't have a sump
 
Hi guys so I have a 34g tank with 2 clowns and have recently purchased 3 chromis. I have a torch coral and duncans coral.

Just wondering how much i should be feed and how regular?

Before I had the chromis I was feeding the clowns twice a day pellets in the morning and mysis at night. But now ive got the chromis it seems like they could eat non stop 🤣 so im not sure about how much to feed?

Sorry for what may seem like a beginner question ive only been in the hobby for about 3 months.

Also I don't have a sump
Feed as much as your fish can eat in two minutes. 2-3x daily ideally!
 
I feed small amounts, only as much as can be eaten in about 30 seconds, I feed 3 or 4 times per day.
 
I feed heavily 3-4 times a day. I have anthias and a ton of CUC in my tank so I feed alot. In your case 3 small feedings would be sufficient. Check you nitrates periodically to make sure you're not over feeding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new