How my reefing addiction started...and continues....

Reefer.Lee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
So I'm only new to the forums, but have been reefing for a few years now. I currently have a 60 gal cube and lets just say it has been a crazy learning experience! Considering I had no idea what I was getting myself in to, I only ever had goldfish before. But then life happens and you meet an awesome guy and he has a tank! 5 years later and the adventures continue. But I Love it! Cant wait to see what's next.... oh ya were moving in a couple weeks and of course are going bigger now! Just commandeered a 220gal. Ill post more about that later. So here are a couple recent pics of the little cube.
141694222_610846229725027_7802906663254004252_n.jpg
141497393_157730336114193_5061504040950702723_n.jpg
141734943_528853968073802_6987062214859614909_n.jpg


I also do a little painting on the side, It started out as just a fun thing to do with the kids.
20210122_111715.jpg
20210122_111722.jpg


Thanks For reading ;)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
WELCOME to R2R!!!! Great looking tank and awesome art! Good for you and the kids.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new