How often do you clean your lids?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
497
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often would you say you clean your lids? I have a full coverage lid on my tank to prevent my wrasses from jumping, and it gets a decent amount of salt creep along the sides/rim so I clean it with vinegar and water at least once a month. If you do not have any lids how often do you clean your glass/acrylic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new