how often does neptune go on sale?

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I got my apex on the last sale 2 weeks ago. I'd get a trident at next sale maybe. Is the next sale likely not til black friday you (all) think?

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday is usually when the big brands like Neptune have sales. In fact, I was shocked that they all had sales a few weeks ago as mid year sales are extremely rare. The cynic in me rolled my eyes when I saw that. What a coincidence that it just so happened to coincide with the government bailout that some were eligible for. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday is usually when the big brands like Neptune have sales. In fact, I was shocked that they all had sales a few weeks ago as mid year sales are extremely rare. The cynic in me rolled my eyes when I saw that. What a coincidence that it just so happened to coincide with the government bailout that some were eligible for. :rolleyes:
Thats true.. the bail out :) ... Im in sales, and my sales were up unexpectedly same time :-D . I might just get it now then and not cry about $50 saving later. TY for that input

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats true.. the bail out :) ... Im in sales, and my sales were up unexpectedly same time :-D . I might just get it now then and not cry about $50 saving later. TY for that input
Last sale I picked up a second one lol. I’ll use it on a new build then when I get to disassemble old tank I’ll sell that apex. Easier then not having the monitoring on one tank and can take my time

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back