How old are you?

How old are you in human years (just in case lol) ?

  • 5-9 years old

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-19 years old

    Votes: 30 5.8%
  • 20-29 years old

    Votes: 126 24.6%
  • 30-39 years old

    Votes: 151 29.4%
  • 40-49 years old

    Votes: 114 22.2%
  • 50-59 years old

    Votes: 65 12.7%
  • 60-69 years old

    Votes: 22 4.3%
  • 70-79 years old

    Votes: 5 1.0%
  • 80+ (Young with a lot of experience) ;)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    513
72...yeah...done fish since 1968...mostly discus and angels...planted tanks ala Amano...this little tank is now a lot of my life...love the reef...keeps me going...:D
 
43 and I've got 12 years of saltwater , had 8 years fresh water before I took the plunge!
 
I was hauliung saltwater in 5 gal buckets from the beach in my VW 1975/76
 
31 fixing to be 32 in a few weeks. I've kept tanks since i was 10 moved to salt at 24 so 7 yrs in the hobbs. My 75 gal has been in the hobby for 20 yrs though still has 2 of its original corals and a brittle star thats been in there for 15 of those yrs.
 
13....... :)
Been in this great hobby for almost a year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new