How old is everyone here????

How old is every one?

  • 0-18

    Votes: 15 7.6%
  • 19-24

    Votes: 29 14.6%
  • 25-31

    Votes: 70 35.4%
  • 32-40

    Votes: 48 24.2%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 13 6.6%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 70 and up

    Votes: 1 0.5%

  • Total voters
    198
hahah the bar isnt all you think it is!! makes u broke reallllly quick
 
Wait till you wimmper snapper :cool: get our age bracket then you'll know how it feel :horse: wait :confused: if your 31 and you reach my age now then i'll be 80+++ :hammer: WHAAAA :help:
 
Last edited:
I'm 34. And feel 54!!lol!!

Cool thread idea!! It's wierd to write down my age...I guess in my head I am still in my 20's! Boy that's a crappy realization
 
LOL im 24 and act like im 12 lol, i dont know why every one feels old
 
41 physically
12 maturity
17 sexually
21 financially
400 spiritually
8 politically

LOL great thread
Hey Grizzly I saw Merrillville IN. in your location... I graduated from HS there um' 84 purple and Gold Pirates... How soon are you moving?

Chris is being truthful again ? But i have my misgivings if he is about #2
#one right on:p

And I'm so old i forget my age
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new