How the flesh bend extended in a day?

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this hammer 3 weeks ago, and i was noticing the first day i got that the flesh bend on the right is not the greatest like the left, but when it opened up the flesh bend extended im confused how did that happen so fast? Thats same day. Im new so I appreciate an explanation

IMG_6634.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6644.mov
    41.8 MB

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this hammer 3 weeks ago, and i was noticing the first day i got that the flesh bend on the right is not the greatest like the left, but when it opened up the flesh bend extended im confused how did that happen so fast? Thats same day. Im new so I appreciate an explanation

IMG_6634.jpeg
Likely it only appeared that the flesh "band" changed when the coral expanded because it expanded upward... The amount of flesh on the skeleton didn't change, the bottom part of the coral "grew" temporarily.

Not sure if that made sense

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likely it only appeared that the flesh "band" changed when the coral expanded because it expanded upward... The amount of flesh on the skeleton didn't change, the bottom part of the coral "grew" temporarily.

Not sure if that made sense
No that makes sense thank you. Well i hope it grows more flesh band than and recovers thats it open

Attachments

• IMG_6942.jpeg
    IMG_6942.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 24

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 79 62.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back