Who am I talking to anyways? Meet the members of our community!

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s me and my significant other. No mentioning her weight please.
IMG_4766.jpeg

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same. I don’t like showing my face on forums. It makes me feel embarrassed because I look really young for my age. I am young, but I look much younger than I am. :p
You’ve shared your face on here! Your one of like 4 peoples who’s Face I’d seen before this thread :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful people!

Me and my 1000% better half recently at a wedding.

IMG_6516.jpeg

SnazzyUrchin792

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Tim! Sorry, every picture I found of me had a dead animal in it except this one
IMG_20220709_130955746.jpg
I love how the only photo of you that doesn’t include a dead animal still involves you hunting and includes an animal that won’t be alive for much longer (unless you release it of course)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love how the only photo of you that doesn’t include a dead animal still involves you hunting and includes an animal that won’t be alive for much longer (unless you release it of course)
We released it. We were just fishing my grandpa's pond for fun.

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same. I don’t like showing my face on forums. It makes me feel embarrassed because I look really young for my age. I am young, but I look much younger than I am. :p
Hey some days I feel way younger than I look as well haha, my wife tells me when I shave I look like I'm 12 so I chose not to do that

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still waiting for somebody to be like “Wait, you’re Mike?!! You work in the same building as me!” :grinning-squinting-face:
You know, part of me is thinking I am going to see someone's face on here and think "wait, I've seen that guy before at Walmart or at my gym, or he was one of my ex-coworkers"

Bruttall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am Kevin, I have used my Real Picture for my Avatar since I joined, not to scare anyone, but so you all could see first hand why I am called Bruttall! That picture was taken a few yeears ago, when I still had some brown to my top. Here is a recent photo.

1716466759150.png

Bruttall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, part of me is thinking I am going to see someone's face on here and think "wait, I've seen that guy before at Walmart or at my gym, or he was one of my ex-coworkers"
Anytime anyone tells me I look really familiar and ask if they know me, I always reply, "Well I used to do a lot of adult type films."

Back