Not Shy: How many of you like to create new topic and discussion threads?

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I'm thinking about all you community members who regularly start new threads/topics and wondering what makes you tick!

Are you one who likes to create new thread topics/discussions?

Is it because you need answers or because you like to get good discussions going or what is it?
Yes, I like starting topics. I usually am knowledgeable about the topic and wish to know more. Similar to a good classroom teacher: questions about the topic makes one learn it better. Also, with such a broad audience, different perspectives are brought to light.

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to say it but I seldom start a thread. I dont get much free time to myself so I do jump on here to see whats going on , play in the reef and go to work

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Today I'm thinking about all you community members who regularly start new threads/topics and wondering what makes you tick!

Are you one who likes to create new thread topics/discussions?

Is it because you need answers or because you like to get good discussions going or what is it?
You already know on my behalf

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Think I have like 9 pages of threads. . . Probably too many.

Usually I make them because I have a question I want answered. Sometimes I just want to share something I think is cool. Getting good discussions going. . . Not my forte hahaha

ShakeyGizzard

RedNeck Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Late to the party as usual, I have posted threads for information, I have also posted threads asking about something even though I already have done it or have my way of doing it. I like seeing other information and views on a topic.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely start threads unless I have a new project of some type to share.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 39.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back